Responsible for directing the efforts and operations of restaurants in assigned regions and for driving sales and profitability while ensuring the guest experience meets company standards. Responsible for providing overall leadership to ensure compliance with operational standards and systems. Ensures all necessary documentation, manuals, policies, procedures, operations and accounting systems are implemented in new stores and are up to date in established stores.
· Sets goals, budget and profit responsibility for region and ensures cost control measures are in place.
· Responsible for developing local store marketing strategies for all area restaurants.
· Maintains regular communication with General Managers (GMs) to assure the quality of their operations.
· Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the management team within the region to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
· Measures and provides counsel on improving operational performance.
· Supports and advises the General Manager on MIT Training, management development, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
· Executes regular on-site evaluations of service and quality standards with management team to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Supervises management performance evaluations to ensure development of all managers.
· Responsible for the selection and on-boarding of new MIT’s, monitoring their training progress, and assisting with their graduation to their home restaurant.
· Acts as a liaison between the field and support center.
· Reviews key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement. Coaches management team on appropriate action required to achieve operational goals.
· Monitors and manages staffing levels and labor costs.
· Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws and company policies.
· Five or more years of restaurant management experience in a general manager capacity. Previous multi-unit, multi-state restaurant management experience preferred.
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
· Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
· Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
· Have knowledge of service and food & beverage operations, generally involving at least five or more years of front-of-the-house & back-of-the-house operations in a management position.
· College degree in hospitality management or related field preferred.
· A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
· Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
· Must possess a valid drivers license where applicable.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
· Must agree to background and credit check.
· Serv Safe certified, alcohol service certified preferred.